Services & Fees
- Consultations – for general advice or prior to design. (Charged on a day rate, with minimum of half a day, including time and cost of travel.)
- Design (RHS medal winner) – all my designs are practical, sustainable and environmentally sensitive: from simple border rejuvenations to full concept designs and detailed building specifications. (My fees are based on guidelines set by the Society of Garden Designers and dependent on both the size and complexity of the project.)
- Project monitoring – tree surgeons (tree work, as well as garden clearance & renovation), hard landscaping & planting. (Fees are based on a day rate.)
- Planting & plant sourcing – planting is undertaken by myself and labour under my direct supervision. Anything too large to handle manually, is normally done by the supplier, or specialist contractor under my supervision. I do not use unskilled labour. (Fees are based on a day rate.)
- Maintenance management – on a contract basis, yearly retainer, or seasonally. Including training and/or assisting client’s own gardeners. One-off garden clearance, renovation or specialist pruning (with the help of client’s own gardener, tree surgeons and/or contractors.
- Teach within the industry and available for public speaking, presenting and garden tours.